24-7 Risto provides a food ordering system for shopping malls for customers to dine using QR codes. You can set up a QR menu for the F&B outlets in the shopping mall up to 100 F&B outlets.
How it works:
- You can invite all available restaurants/cafes located in your shopping mall to join our food ordering system using 1 website license
- Each participating restaurant/cafe will need to set up its food menu as a category which will be displayed as the restaurant name
- These onboarding restaurants/cafes will need to purchase a thermal printer to be linked to our food ordering system, each outlet will be provided with a Table QR code for ordering purposes
- When customers came in for dining, they can scan the table QR for ordering and an order receipt will be printed out on the thermal printer.
- Upon ordering, the customer can proceed to make payment via the Duitnow QR which is displayed next to the table ordering QR.
- The customer will get a copy of the e-receipt on their mobile phone, therefore no order receipt is required to be printed out.
- The participating restaurant/cafe can opt for a daily/monthly sales reports for a small fee.
The highlight of Features:
Dine-In / Eat-In: QR Code Ordering, Contactless Ordering, Minimum Waiter Attention, Eliminate human errors on taking orders and shorten waiting time when dining.
Pick Up / Drive-Thru / Takeaway: Allow pre-order of food for taking away, take orders online, reduce human involvement in taking orders via phone / WhatsApp. Better arrangement of takeaway process.
Delivery: Allow customers to order food remotely. Automate the whole process of taking orders and making payments. Delivery is integrated with Lalamove for an automated delivery process.
Food Court Ordering System Fees:
Shopping Mall Owner / Main Operator:
- Setup Fee – RM10000 for set up of up to 100 food stalls
- The setup fee includes 1-year license fee, hands on training for setup, and technical support
Suggested Selling Price for Individual Restaurant / Cafe Owner:
- The monthly subscription fee is RM50
- Food menu Setup fee RM100-200 for up to 50 food items
- The monthly sales report fee is RM20
- Option to purchase hardware: Portable Mini Printer with POS System for RM299, Sunmi V2 Thermal Printer for RM950, Imin M2 Max Thermal Printer for RM1250.
- Offline Payment Gateway for E-wallets Collection RM50 for setup: Boost, TouchNGo, Maybank QR, GrabPay, Alipay, Razer Pay @ 1.2% & Wechat Pay @1.3%
As a shopping mall owner, if you are inviting 50-100 restaurants/cafes to join the QR ordering system, you can recover your investment within 2 months based on the sales projections below: