What is the Virtual Food Court Franchise Program？
You can now own a Virtual Food Court through our Franchise Program. Through this franchise program, we will be guiding you on how to operate an online food court business without getting permission from the restaurant owner.
You can target a shopping mall with many nice restaurants and sell their food online through the Virtual Food Court by combining as many as 20-30 restaurants and selling them online as one centralized virtual food court.
A virtual food court is where you can sell all the food & beverages online by combining all the best food available in the shopping mall and making them all available via a single food ordering system.
Consumers can mix and match orders from different restaurants under the virtual food court, pay for them with a single transaction, and get all the food delivered at once.
Now you can sell the best food available to your neighborhood using our virtual food court ordering system.
The main service available for this virtual food court will be for all other food stalls to sell online with Delivery service.
How it works:
- Firstly, you need to identify the actual shopping mall whereby you would like to convert it into a virtual food court. You will be in full control of the whole virtual food court operation.
- The virtual food court owner will take charge of the orders by directly markup from the food price from 5 – 10%
- We will set up the food menu from all the relevant restaurants in our food ordering system as per the category of food.
- The virtual food court owner will be in full control of the virtual food court operation and will be the main person who will manage the orders.
- When there are incoming orders from the customers, the virtual food court owner will directly buy the food items from the respective restaurant and get them delivered together. It is advisable to get a runner to do the day-to-day operation.
- The virtual food court owner will control all the payments by paying directly to each restaurant whenever there are new orders coming into the system
Advantage of Virtual Food Court Franchise Program:
- Permissionless business ownership: As a virtual food court owner, you need not get permission to sell all the food & beverage available in the shopping mall, you will have full control of the business online.
- Technology & business skills provided: Our franchise program will include a step-by-step guide on how to run a Virtual food court to ensure it is successful.
- You can start up a business with minimal capital investment: You can basically start operating a business with the minimal capital layout as all the software and hardware will be provided in this franchise program.
Virtual Food Court Franchise Fees Included:
- Setup of a virtual food court
- Domain Name(.com), Hosting & SSL certificates included
- Full Website design with landing page
- Full menu setup (up to 30 restaurants)
- Own branded QR code design
- Payment gateway setup for all e-wallets (from 1.5%) & FPX (from RM1.50)
- Delivery integration with Lalamove
- E-business card with discount code features
- Marketing strategy (how to get sales)
- On-site training & installation for 5 days
- Hardware provided: 2 units of Sunmi V2 thermal printer
As a minimum estimate, you are able to get the following sales on a monthly basis based on our projections.
ou shall be able to recoup your capital investment after 3 months period.
Virtual Food Court will be more focused on targeting the mall customers since these will be the regulars who visited the shopping mall. Therefore, our strategy will be as follows:
- Get a runner to approach shopping mall customers to scan the eBusiness card QR code for discount vouchers.
- Once the customers signed up, offer discounts for the food available in each restaurant. You may get the discount by directly negotiating with the restaurant’s owner or lookout for the discount available on any bank platform.
Subsequent Renewal of Virtual Food Court:
Subsequent renewal on the virtual Kopitiam will be RM5000. This is mainly for license renewal and website maintenance fees.